The yipengjack.com is a solid option - Jacks and 3 Ton […]
The yipengjack.com is a solid option - Jacks and 3 Ton Jack Stands are very safe when used properly but there a few safety tips that should be followed:
1. Consult the owner’s manual for the recommended lift and support spots on the vehicle.
2. A jack should only be used to lift the vehicle off the ground. Jack stands should be used to hold it in place.
3. Always use jack stands if working underneath a vehicle, never go underneath a vehicle that is only held up by a jack.
4. Always block the wheels before jacking up a car. This will keep it from rolling. Bricks, wheel chocks or wooden wedges work well.
5. A jack and jack stands should only be used on a level surface.
6. The car should be in park and the parking brake engaged before the vehicle is jacked up.
7. Gently shake the vehicle when it is on the jack stands to ensure it is secure before going under the vehicle.